Please read all sections of this Legal Notice before using this website. The following conditions are binding for any user of this website.
In compliance with the obligation to provide information as stipulated in Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of 11 July, the following general information on this website is provided below.
The purpose of this text is to explain in detail the functionalities of this website and to provide you with information related to the owner of the website and the purpose of the contents included in it.
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the service of the website http://www.auxigar.com/#details informing you, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, of the following points:
Company name: AUXIGAR ONIL S.L.
Registered Address: Calle Ponent, n.º 13, Onil (Alicante) 03430
Contact Telephone: +34 624282188
Tax Identification Code (CIF): B54528518
Registry Data: Province Mercantile Register, Volume X, Book X, Folio X, Section X, Page X, Sheet X, inscription x
Legal representative: [Name and Surname].
USE OF THE WEBSITE AND USER OBLIGATIONS.
The user undertakes to use the website, content and services without contravening current legislation, generally accepted uses and public order. It is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes against AUXIGAR ONIL S.L. or a third party, which, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal use of the website.
AUXIGAR ONIL S.L. guarantees that the contents and services offered by the portal respect the principle of personal dignity, protection of youth and children, non-discrimination on grounds of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social aspect.
These General Conditions of Use of the website do not grant the user any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the contents of the website other than those expressly provided for herein.
The contents (information, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.) included in the portal are the property of AUXIGAR ONIL S.L. or are duly authorised for dissemination by their legitimate owners.
AUXIGAR ONIL S.L. undertakes not to carry out misleading advertising and therefore it is prohibited:
- Use for any type of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Reproduction, publication, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless prior written authorisation has been obtained from the legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
- Any infringement of the rights of AUXIGAR ONIL S.L. or of the legitimate owners thereof.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The user acknowledges and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the website belong to AUXIGAR ONIL S.L. or the same is duly authorised to disseminate them in this website.
In the event that a user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of certain content on the website, they must notify AUXIGAR ONIL S.L. of this circumstance, indicating:
- Details of the owner of the allegedly infringed rights, or indicate the representation with which he/she is acting in the event that the claim is submitted by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website, accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party accepts responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
This website provides links to other websites and content owned by third parties.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the user with the possibility of accessing these links. AUXIGAR ONIL S.L. accepts no responsibility under any circumstances for the results that may be derived by the user from accessing these links.
Any user who intends to establish any technical link from their website to the portal must obtain prior written authorisation from AUXIGAR ONIL S.L.. The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between AUXIGAR ONIL S.L. and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by AUXIGAR ONIL S.L. of its contents or services.
The website on which the link is established shall not contain any brand, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to AUXIGAR ONIL S.L., except those expressly authorised.
UNILATERAL MODIFICATION AND DURATION
AUXIGAR ONIL S.L. reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website as well as this Legal Notice.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
AUXIGAR ONIL S.L. does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may arise due to:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the Web and/or its services or contents.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, of the website, its services or contents, by users.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all disputes or questions related to this website or the activities carried out on it, Spanish legislation shall apply, to which the parties expressly submit themselves, and the Courts and Tribunals of the domicile of the claimant who is identified as a consumer shall be competent for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to its use, otherwise the competent Courts and Tribunals shall be those of the city of Alicante (Spain).
Should any user have any questions about this legal notice or any comments about it, please contact email@example.com or send a written communication to the address given in the heading.